Speaking of Zoom, I would love to try my first Zoom meetings with my students on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday this week, from 12:30-1:30.
The link for the Zoom meetings is:
YOU NEED TO EMAIL ME TO GET THE PASSWORD!
If you’ve never used Zoom before:
1. click on the link above
2. the link takes you to Zoom.us
3. you’ll be prompted to download Zoom
4. open Zoom from the download folder
5. sign up with your email and password for a (free) account
6. you should then be taken directly to the call (that's our Zoom Meeting, “Join With Video”)--if not, click again on the above Zoom Link, and you’ll be prompted to open the Zoom app, and you’ll be in the meeting
(Zoom works in most browsers and platforms, including Windows, Apple, Linux, Chromebook, mobile.)
Finally, I have emailed out a list with all the family emails I have so far that I'm allowed to share and that kids can use to contact each other. Contact me if you need help getting that information.